The 5-story building, partially from limestone with the barley mill of bricks on top of it, is one of the dominants of its quarter, and was designed by engineer Ernst Boustedt (1877-1931). Later a 2-storied cold storage was added into its eastern wing. The current image of the former barley mill dates from 2006-2007, and it is a good example, how an old industrial building has kept its original image, yet gained a whole new content. In 2007 the building was nominated as the best renovated house of Tallinn.
Guided tours on Saturday and Sunday at 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 pm. Tallinn Financial Service and Office of Rotermann City will be visited. Meeting in front of Rotermanni 8.